About the Job
A multinational Financial Services company with branches in South Africa and London is looking to hire an IT Manager for their Ghana office. The successful candidate will be offered a six (6) month renewable contract and will be responsible for delivery of a variety of IT services to support business objectives and will be accountable for achieving results through others.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Responsible for the financial management of the area, including budget and expense monitoring.
· Oversees the functional unit and is accountable for the efficient operation of the area.
· Provides thought leadership (operational and tactical focus) for IT resources.
· Ensures continuous service and systems security.
· Responsible for aligning technology and technology support to business needs.
· Responsible for infrastructure management in area of responsibility
· Individually accountable for customer/client service delivery through efforts of a team
· Accountable for others’ time, task and output quality,
· Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
· Plans and assigns work over the applicable period.
· Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
· Creates a climate for optimal performance.
· Manages team and staff performance.
· Selects potential staff to sustain customer/client service delivery.
· Provides consultancy services where required.
· A tertiary qualification in Information Technology
· At least 7 yrs working experience working with Information Systems
· At least a minimum of 2 years managing an IT function.
· Working knowledge of Financial & Project management
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills