We believe in managing talent wherever it may be found, from primary all the way to tertiary institutions, and in workplaces. Through our special Axis TM initiatives, we seek to challenge existing perceptions about careers and to support progressive and innovative approaches to career planning and development. Our aim is to expose people from childhood to adulthood to the world of work, introducing them to diverse career options and opportunities, presenting them with resources to enhance their career development and helping them to excel in their chosen fields, fuelled by their passion.
We are very passionate about investing in young people, and a lot of our activities are geared towards their career development. Our workshops are very interactive. Our efforts include, but are not limited to the following:
Axis Talent Management services for young people, from Primary to Tertiary levels
- Facilitating an exploration of unlimited career options for young people
- Leadership development through mentoring and supportive programs
- Realistic and feasible exposure to the world of work – career coaching/planning – cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset etc, CV writing workshops etc…
- Business Communication – CV writing, personal, professional correspondence, report writing etc…
- We embark on an active campaign to raise the awareness of career options open to students through field trips, workshops, documentaries etc…
- We provide students not only with exposure, but with practical experience in their chosen fields through internships/attachments
- We believe in assisting students to be innovative in creating niches for themselves in which they can excel, rather than grooming themselves for existing jobs only.
- Ultimately, we would like to challenge and facilitate educational reform in which different areas of study are all valued and none are stigmatized. We would like to see a philosophical change in how we see and understand education. (Look out for our Axis Foundation Programs!)
Axis Professional Talent Management services
- Talent Retention strategies – we help companies to identify talent in their organization and to design strategies to keep and grow their best employees
- Resettlement Support – We support people who live outside of Ghana and want to either return permanently or get involved in what’s going on in Ghana. We will sit with them and strategize, and map out their involvement. Where we don’t offer the services they need, we will refer them to other resources – financial institutions etc…
- Niche Professional Development Opportunities – our aim is to equip individuals in specific professional areas with entrepreneurial skills to develop themselves and to address some of their specific needs.
Target Groups for some of our upcoming projects:
- Social entrepreneurs (especially young entrepreneurs)
- Highly skilled expatriates/returnees
- Sportsmen and women, sports administrators and managers
- Medical professionals
- The disabled
- Small enterprise owners, petty traders